A: There are several possible statuses that can be shown on this screen.
- “c” = The line item is closed.
- “x” = The line item is cancelled.
- “p” = The line item has been posted.
- “s” = The line was previously partially shipped and there is a new quantity to ship specified on the line item. For example, the line item quantity order was originally 100 and 75 were shipping. If the line item quantity to ship is not set to zero, the status will be set to "s" indicating that the item was previously shipped.
- “b” = The line item is back ordered.