Added Amigo support for specific transactional files in AP, AR, and Payroll packages.
1) Changes were made to Cash Receipts processing, Add and Change functions, to only enable the Amigos once the user is entering the apply-to number. References to the amigos on the Customer file were removed.
2) Changes were made to Sales & Cr/Debit memo processing, Add and Change functions, to remove Customer file Amigo references when using the eContact button.
1) Open Item Adjustment, Amigo support for the Adjustments transactions table has been added to the Add and Change functions. There are two types of transactions that can be entered - T for terms adjustment and M for manual check. The Amigos will be available after entering the invoice number/voucher number for both transaction types.
2) The Post adjustments transactions program has been modified to move the Amigos associated with the Adjustments Transactions table to Amigos associated with the Open Items file.
3) The Recurring voucher processing Add, Change, and Delete functions have been modified to allow Amigos to be associated with the Recurring voucher record. The Amigos will be available after the key is entered. If the user aborts before the write of the record occurs in add mode, any added Amigos will be deleted. Delete mode will delete any associated Amigos.
4) The Post Recurring Vouchers program has been modified to copy the Amigos associated with the Recurring Voucher record to the new Adjustment Transaction record.
1) In Time Transaction Processing, programs have been modified to allow Amigos to be associated with Time Transaction file records. The Amigos will be available after the employee number is entered. If the user aborts before the write of the record occurs in add mode, any added Amigos will be deleted. Deleting records using the Delete mode will delete any associated Amigos.
2) In Post Payroll checks, Amigos will be moved from the time transaction file associated to the Payroll History file.