Useful Registry Settings
- DebugLogLevel: Set to Summary or Details to write a progress log to a file named something like %temp%\RDDebug-<yymmddhhmmss>.Log. See http://support.elliott.com/knowledgebase/articles/1891381-how-to-use-debugloglevel-registry-value-to-debug-r for details.
- ELIRD: Can be set to NETCELLENT, GUN, or CYBERMAC to indicate the level of creator.
- ReportDeskDelay: Set to the number of seconds to wait for attaching to EL850RD when necessary.
- SerializePassingXML: Set to Yes to write the PassingXML info to %temp%\SerializePassingXML.xml.
Set to Yes to write the serialized report definition info to %temp%\SerializeReportDef.xml.
- SerializeUDRSpec: Set to Yes to write the serialized UDR Spec info to %temp%\SerializeUDRSpec.xml.
Set to Yes to write the serialized UDT Spec info to %temp%\SerializeUDTSpec
Set to Yes to display the resolved Provider Name when a report is run.
- Test64K: Used for testing the 64k limit bug in PSQL.