This file stores posted customer invoice history for the user-defined codes in 12-month buckets. Since this file is updated when COP invoices are posted to A/R, very little maintenance is required. The List function in the maintenance program serves as a powerful tool for analytical purposes.
Select Yearly Cust User-Def Code from the pull down COP Maintenance window.
The following options are available:
- Select the desired mode from the file maintenance menu bar:
1. Add: Primarily used to add history to a given year for a customer by code.
2. Change: Used to update blank period buckets, (add historical data), and adjust dollar and quantity amounts for a customer by code.
3. Delete: Used for deleting a year for a customer by code.
4. List: Reporting features with a wide range of selection criteria for reporting and analytical purposes. The report layout format lists the Customer, Code, Year, Month, Sales Amount, Quantity, and Cost.
* Codes must be setup in the User-Defined Code file prior to performing any maintenance.
Selection Criteria For Data To Be Reported
Report Example for Cust. 100 for Code COOP