Q: Can you explain the Status Code at Inventory Transfer Dispatch Screen?
A: Based on the system design, the Status legend is as follows:
1. NS = New batch and enough Stock to transfer.
2. N = New batch but no enough stock to transfer
3. PS = Transfer Ticket Printed and enough Stock to transfer.
4. P = Transfer Ticket Printed but no enough stock to transfer
5. R = After assigned “From” and “To” Bin before Complete
6. C = After Complete
Status Code “R,” “C” and “Post” work all-in-one so that you may not have a chance to see them on the dispatch screen.