Elliott Web Service Requirements
Q - What are the requirements for running Elliott Web Service?
A - Elliott Web Service is built on .NET and runs on Windows. It extends a vast amount of Elliott features to external applications. Some of these features may have additional requirements. For a basic setup, your system should satisfy the following requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 2008 R2 Server or later
- Web Server: IIS (Internet Information Service)
- .NET Framework: .NET 4.5 or later
- Broadband connection (> 3Mbps upload and download).
- Static IP address.
- Firewall needs to be allow HTTP(S) access to the server hosting the web service
The following are examples of features that have additional requirements. They would require that additional Elliott components be set up and configured.
- Credit Card Processing
- ACH Processing