The following articles are available to Report Desk developers:
- Report Desk Tables : A description of the database tables used by Report Desk.
- Data Structures for Defaults and Enforcements : How defaults and enforcements are handled.
- Report Desk: Registry Settings : List of important registry settings.
- DebugLogLevel for Debugging : Registry settings for debugging.
- Report Desk: Database Delivery Strategy : Documents how new installs and upgrades are handled.
- Report Desk: Resolution of Pervasive.Data.SqlClient.DLL : Discusses fix for potential PSQL client issue for > 64K LongVarChars.
- Developing a New Report : How to modify programs and config files for a new report.
- Developing Custom Reports : How a Netcellent developer can create a customer-specific report.