Elliott Forum

Post your ideas, questions, or feedback.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Accounts Payable needs 25 characters for invoice numbers.

Accounts Payable needs 25 characters for invoice numbers. 8 characters are not sufficient for proper record keeping and reporting.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. on line real time processing

have the ability to post through to the gl when ever posting to the sub-ledger

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. AR Aging report: add option to run report by Salesperson. Sale isn't complete till paid. Need AR report to give to Sales Group.

AR Aging report: Add option to run report by Salesperson. The Sale isn't complete till Paid!! We need an AR report to give to Sales Group as they usually prefer to contact their clients-some relationships are tricky. The current AR report just needs to be modified to use field #21 as an option " by Salesperson" I think this report would help all collect their AR most efficiently. Please vote for this additional report. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Bring Item Note Even if Field 4 on Global Setup is L

The user needs this feature to see Item Notes while creating an order. Currently if the Note Global setup is L in field 4, the item notes are not copied and the user cannot see them. User must open another window to see the Notes of the Item. I think this should be the setup or at least have an option to do that. I in field 4 is not a good solution because user wants to add Order Line Notes and not keep them on the Item permanently.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Change F8 Customer Search to find by the Sort Name and Corresp Name

When using the F8 Customer Search By Name, it would be great if it searched both the Sort Name and Corresp Name at the same time. That way, it will find the account you are looking for using either. I am not sure how the index is created to perform the search, but when building it you could exclude any Corresp Names in the index that are exactly like the Sort Name. That way, it would limit the amount of duplicate accounts that show up in the result window. Having this ability would take some confusion out of finding accounts,…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Elliott Forum

Feedback and Knowledge Base