Release Date: 04/18/2021
Version: 8.5 & Up
This feature is a follow-up programming improvement to the feature as described in the following KB article:
In COP -> Utility -> Sales Order Export -> Export -> Shipped Order Data Export, the following flag has been revised to allow multi-select:
14. Export Orders with WO Line Item Only?
The possible values are:
- Y=WO Line Item Only (All line items in the order must be work order line items)
- N=Stock Line Item Only (All line items in the order must be non-work-order line items)
- M=Mix with Both WO & Stock Items (Items in the order must contain both WO and non-WO line items)
- A/Space=All (No filter condition based on this flag) - default
Users now can enter up to two flags; if not "All" are selected. See sample screen below:
The valid combinations are Y/M, M/Y, N/M, M/N.
The following are invalid combinations:
Modified Programs: CPSHPEDI, CPSHPEDP